Friday, September 21, 2012

Subject: Please Identify - 1990's Thunderhawk - Resin not Metal???

I recently acquired this Thunderhawk. It is styled in a similar fashion to the 1990's Thunderhawk I remember when I first got into the game. The two key differences are that it is resin, not metal and the engines flare out instead of coneshaped. It is considerably smaller than the the Forgeworld model and very different stylistically. I have a theory that it may have been an unreleased Armourcast kit, as it looks similar to their style of parts casting. If anyone can identify where this model came from, I would greatly appreciate it. I am waiting on the model to arrive. When it does, I will post better pics. Thank you. 










1 comment:

  1. thats the metal version there is one on ebay at the moment. but price tag hurts a bit.

    ReplyDelete