Thursday, July 19, 2012

1000 Chapters

I stumbled across this page last night and was seriously impressed. The author of this blog compiled and organized a page of 1,069 loyalist space marine chapters and counting. No one does things like this because they're bored. You vacuum because your bored. You build things like this out of love of the hobby. If you're looking for inspiration for your own chapter this is as excellent place to start. For the glory of the Golden Throne I hope he's backed up this site. I don't know how current it is but I did see that he did an update about a year ago.

In his own words...
"Each marine image links to a chapter resource page. Most of the canon chapters link to the Lexicanum. The fan made chapters link to a forum, or blog, posted Index Astartes (IA), or a gallery of painted miniatures. Some fan made chapters are missing their link. You can tell the ones missing an IA as no boarder will be displayed around the image when you hover over it. If you click on one of these images you’ll see a request page asking if you know where the chapter comes from."

This is linked preview to the page. Click it and go explore.


2 comments:

  1. Damn that's impressive. Great find.

    I see my chapter in there but I'll have to get it setup on B&C to be linked. Too bad I can't just toss him my blog link for my chapter.

    ReplyDelete